Friday, December 3, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread


I've never been a huge fan of pumpkin, but I'm slowly working my way up to it.  So far I like pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and this bread.  I guess as long as it has chocolate, I'm happy!  I got the recipe from our Relief Society November calendar, so I'm not sure who's it is.

Ingredients:

Mix together:
3 eggs
2 cups sugar
2 cups canned pumpkin
1 cup canola oil
3 T vanilla

Add:
3 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
3 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips

Mix well.

Grease 2 loaf pans and dust with flour.  Pour batter into pans and bake at 350 for 60-65 minutes (mine was done in about 55).  Check to see if they're done by poking a toothpick down the center.  If it comes out clean, it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment