Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

These were soooo good! I got the recipe from My Kitchen Cafe, where she has tried dozens of chocolate chip cookie recipes to find the best one, and this is the best I think I've ever had. Enjoy!

Ingredients:

cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups flour
2 3/4 cups oatmeal
2 cups chocolate chips

Cream together the butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy. Add Baking soda, powder, and salt and mix. Add flour, oatmeal and chocolate chips. Mix until combined. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes (my oven cooks kind of hot, so I did 9 minutes and they were perfect. Remember they finish cooking on the pan after you take them out, so don't leave them in the oven too long!).

No comments:

Post a Comment